Ricondo & Associates, Inc. (R&A) is a full-service aviation consulting firm that has a team of more than 150 employees worldwide. Our technical consulting and project management services encompass airport facilities planning, airport master planning, environmental planning, feasibility studies, financial analyses, airfield and airspace analyses, and airport development programs, either on a project basis or as part of on-call consulting services.
R&A is headquartered in Chicago and has 10 additional U.S. offices (Atlanta, Cincinnati, Dallas-Fort Worth, Denver, Honolulu, Miami, Orlando, Phoenix, Southern California, and Washington, D.C.), as well as two international offices (Abu Dhabi and London).
As we continue to expand our global portfolio and deliver exceptional client services, we are seeking a Consultant with a blend of technical and business expertise to become part of our successful organization. Joining our elite team of aviation consultants provides opportunities for individuals to assist the largest and fastest-growing airports.
The Consultant is responsible for performing entry-level professional concept development, planning, and implementation of aviation programs, projects and studies. Qualified candidate will possess a degree in Architecture, Engineering, Planning or similar field. Candidate must demonstrate proficiency in documentation and presentation media to include but not limited to AutoCad and/or Revit, MS Word and MS PowerPoint. Candidate must also demonstrate working knowledge of MS Excel. Prior experience with architecture, engineering, planning firm or similar is preferred but not required.
- Capacity analysis and requirements airport facilities, alternatives development, layout plans and CAD support.
- Conducts field surveys, investigations, and collects data in support of airport planning studies.
- Consults with fellow employees and senior staff concerning the compilation, interpretation, and presentation of research data for airport planning studies.
- Prepares draft sections of reports and deliverables based on verbal and written input from others as well individual efforts.
- Assists in developing, formatting, publishing, and distributing tables, charts, manuals, and maps that deal with existing and proposed airport planning studies.
- Provides advice, technical assistance, and written recommendations on airport planning studies.
- Develops and maintains electronic data sets, files, runs, and troubleshoots existing programs.
- Responds to requests for data and information from internal staff and external clients, organizations, various agencies, and the public.
- Performs related work as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in a field that provides a strong foundation for aviation consulting, such as Engineering, Architecture, Planning, or Aviation Management,
- 0-5 years of increasingly responsible experience in airport planning or related field
- Possesses a familiarity with the aviation industry or a desire to learn and grow in the aviation industry
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication, planning and collaboration skills and be comfortable working both independently and in a team environment on a variety of projects and tasks
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communications skills
- Proficient in a wide variety of production and visualization software including but not limited to: AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch-Up or other visualization software, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign and Microsoft Office products
- Willingness to travel to support Ricondo & Associates, Inc.’s, global project portfolio
PREFERRED SKILLS AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Prior experience with an architecture, engineering, planning firm or similar is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of best practices, methods, and principles utilized in strategic planning, infrastructure and facilities planning, and operational research for airports
- Visualization and Rendering skills
- Extensive knowledge of analytical techniques and related tools including statistical, spreadsheet, database, simulation, and spatial/graphical analysis applications
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with senior executives and staff at client organizations
We offer an extremely competitive benefits package with no out-of-pocket premium cost to the employee, as well as a generous paid time-off program, and 401(K) company match to eligible employees.
Ricondo & Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
See more at: http://www.ricondo.com/our-people/careers.php